Law, economic and statistic studies to optimize the raw materials' supply.
Climatic changes, the continuously increasing global demand for raw materials and the medium-long term prediction of the demographic growth rates all suggest sustainability strategies in the raw materials' supply. As a consequence, the Association promotes the effective use of the different resources and fosters innovation practices in this field.
For what concerns these topics, AIDEPI provides its associates with the following instruments:
- Study of the European regulations on the Common Agricultural Policy, or the set of norms ruling both the European production and the extra-EU exchanges, as well as the updating of the associates on its evolution.
- Collaboration with the Institutions in order to represent the sector's interests.
- Presence of the Association's own experts at the most important institutional tables, on a national and on a European scale, as stakeholders of reference.
- Thematic and economic sector's studies, as well as macro-economic and market information on the commodities coming from the most important international databases.
- “Tendenze e mercati” (“Trends and Markets”), a monthly report including the world supply balances of all the main agricultural commodities and of the relevant quotations, as reported by the international goods stock exchanges.
- Organization of workshops on topics such as the supply security, the international agricultural markets' trend predictions and the management of the markets' unpredictability.